Monday, October 17, 2016

my current choices in life....

and these are my current choices summed up in one picture. 
I know God has a plan for me, I just wish I could see the next several steps, its like when you are following the directions and it tells you to merge onto one lane, stay there for 300 ft then take then merge onto another road stay on there for 500ft and then it finally tells you to merge onto the main highway/freeway. Thats my life right now, I want to see the bigger picture, know which highway to look out for and all I am getting is what to do in the next hundred feet.  I am learning patience, its a slow painful process.


I don't want to plagiarize, I didn't come up with the driving analogy, a dear friend did. You can read her really good post on this subject here.  She had a 2 miles at a time thing, but this feels like its literally just the next couple of feet or so, not even a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment